Monday, December 01, 2003

Thinking Aloud



The human body is crafted to perfection that even sheer ugliness cannot conceal its magnificence. Every bone and flesh is shaped and positioned in exact precision to fit its purpose. I can't help but wonder with awe and amazement how my own body (or any body for that matter) can be so perfect despite the exterior imperfections that envelope it. God must have been so wise to create a being almost ideal. Darwinian theorists must be crazy thinking that we evolved from apes (although the resemblance is astonishing)!
Yet, some people fail to see the inherent beauty of our species. Some even go through incredible lengths in the attempt to make the 'best', 'bestter'. Not knowing that there isn't such a word. As men we are bound to be discontented even if we don't have to be. We take in more than what we can handle leading to further discontent and disappointment.
I may not be able to memorize all terms and jargon from our Anatomy class but I'm sure I know better now, far better. :)

on my player: silverchair- love your life
mood: lazy (arrrgghh!) and sleepy
last thing I ate: lucky me (excellent for cold weather)


No comments: