Saturday, December 13, 2003

My Violent Side


I am so weird. Whenever I am in a place where there are a huge number of people passing by, I have the urge to punch any one person picked at random in the face just for the heck of it. No, I don't want to punch girls just boys. I don't know where the idea came from but what if I do it? Will they fight back? Ahhh... It will be a lot of fun. Me taking on some bastard. A life so thrilling there'd be no boring moment anymore. At one point, I even wanted to call one frat a gay federation and let them know it and they would plot against me. I would be their most wanted enemy but they can't beat me 'cause I have to punch them all square in the face and they'll be crying back to wherever they come from boohoo poor them! They'll be like kids who ran out of candy to suck. It's almost movie-like.
What if I do it? Nah.. I'm too peace-loving.

No comments: