Saturday, December 20, 2003

Drat!


I can't download new mp3s. Arrgh! There's this list I already have and I'm excited to download them all. I'm sort of getting used with The Used already and Silverchair's still neat as ever.
Just watched the TV version of the NU Rock Awards. It was littered with unrehearsed lines and adlibs but the music made up for that.
-Urbandub is a promising band. They sound foreign. I forgot the title of their song but when I first heard it I had no doubt it was by a foreign band.
-Eraserheads was awarded the Hall of Fame award. I really think they deserve it. I grew up with e-heads music and so did most of my generation (right?).
-Erning from Strangebrew was sooo hot without her green cap/beret. Nababakla tuloy ako sa kanya.
-Tado is getting cornier perhaps because of that noontime show thing. Talk about degradation...
-Katya Santos. What is she doing at the rock awards? To make the male population there salivate, maybe. Whatever! She likes Parokya ni Edgar daw.
-Parokya ni Edgar and their Yes yes Show performance. They never fail to make me laugh. Too bad Dindin wasn't able to sing his part. Kuya told me it's too hard to sing while playing the drums. Chito sang his part instead.
-Cynthia Alexander is one great artist. She should be a hall of famer some year for promoting indigenous music alongside alternative music. Kudos!
-what else? I wasn't able to start the show. They'd be doing a repeat, I heard. Better catch that one na lang.

No comments: