Wednesday, December 31, 2003

After n Number of Months, we gather


Yesterday is probably the best thing that will ever happen to my entire christmas vacation. Really.
Me and my high school friends met just for the heck of it, just because we had nothing better to do that's why. Nah.. It's because we miss each other badly that we had to set a date to see each other or else. Aww what mushiness! It was a sort of but not quite post-Christmas partee. A quasi-party is more like it. We have been talking about it for ages although we're not too keen on the planning and stuff. It's because we're all sooo unbelievably lazy.
It's me, kare, karren, sed, yana, rich, abat (I actually hesitated on typing mac instead of abat but I liked the sound of abat better. Don't we all?), tin, koj, lourd and leo (oh I hope I didn't miss anyone) and cliff pa pala :). We ate dinner at Popeye's then went KTV-ing afterwards at the Music 21 Plaza. Wow pare ang hi-tech! We sang our hearts out to Britney's Lucky, Westlife's Uptown Girls and a LOT more songs that came in mind plus those we spotted through continuous meddling (if that's the right term) of the huge remote control. We couldn't stop making-pindot the damn remote control. At one point, nag-hang pa yung computer! Nyahaha. You really can't leave a piece of new contraption in the hands of tech-devouring people. Whoa! So we're tech-devouring, then?
I had a major blooper I won't tell... Mwahaha. Secret ko na yun. Secret namin nila *toooooot*. Actually, it's not a secret anymore dammit! Nakapublish na nga e. Arrgh.. Whoever did that shall pay... You know who you are goddammit!
Going back..
How can we ever forget to sing ocho ocho and bakit mama? The ever so uplifting anthem of all ages with matching dance steps because ocho ocho won't be ocho ocho without the dancing. And our finale song (drum roll please)... Spaghetti! Oh I just love saying Aww the sexbomb way, high-pitched and bitchy.

The Overnight Part


After our major videoke night, we had a sleepover at kareeza's place. Only some of us though. Just like the million sleepovers we've had there, the night was filled with watching tv, talking, some more talking, laughing and did i mention talking? We watched this (ahem ahem)weird video which I would not elaborate on for fear of not giving justice to the poor thing.
I was extremely puyat because I slept at around 5.30AM and woke up at 10 to play bridge. Yana's my team mate. You know what they say regarding two unlucky individuals... they're bound to win. And win did we! Despite overwhelming odds we were able to beat Karren and Rich. Mwahahaha. Ano kayo ngayon??
There you go our reunion/party/overnight thingy last December 29. Too bad, we weren't complete.

No comments: