Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I'm sick but I had to go to School


I came home with a nasty fever from our CW class last Saturday (I'm not saying it was from that class, or was it?). It was one of those season-related fevers I always have during this time of the year but in the past years it came much later like last year and the year before that it was during New Year's Eve. Neat huh? What an amazing way to start the year, with a bang and a banig of antipyretic drugs. Yum yum...
Although my muscles were still weak, I was martir enough to attend classes today so that I practically dragged myself to the fx terminal for a speedy ride home because the stupid fever came back damn it! Thanks to Donna's vitamin B(iogesic) and a bottle of mineral water the fever was gone in about half an hour. Ahh.. the miracles of paracetamol.
When I got home I wasn't supposed to take bed rest yet because I had to conduct MMDST (Metro Manila Devptl eclavu) for one of our Nursing subjects. It isn't due until january but you can borrow the MMDST kit only once because the College is too poor to provide more kits to their dilligent students.
I had to make-uto two children just to do what I asked and I was like looking stupid doing stuff like hoping on 1 leg, jumping yadda yadda. Due to my wonderful charisma and powers of making-uto children, I was able to finish conducting MMDST to three children. The other child, didn't have to be uto-d to do what I ask. Nevertheless, I had to pay the price. I emerged with sorethroat after the tests. Arrrgh...
At last, I can rest...but no! There's an N2 quiz tomorrow. I have to read the uber dry handouts before going to bed. And who knows, I might dream of genes and mutations and fetuses in my sleep. Isn' that schway?

No comments: