Saturday, December 13, 2003

Dengue Paranoia


Remember the fever I was talking about? I had it almost all week! It was an on-again-off-again fever that's driving me nuts. I had all these what ifs in my mind making me more paranoid by the minute. But I had a prevailing thought, that I have dengue. Oh please God don't allow! I have reason to believe I have dengue already. The recurring fever and red thingys on my skin... aren't all those symptoms of the dreaded dengue fever? However, come to think of it, the red stuff came after the fevers are gone hmmm...
and I feel a lot better now except for the itchy part.

Chemistry is such a lonely word


The hurricane has passed! Our first Chem dept is over. I just don't know if I'm going to pass. But well, at least I was able to answer some items with confidence. I think I'm better of with Math11 than Chem14. Chem is so not for me. I wanted to be exempted from the finals exam but I guess I'll have to let go of that dream now huhuhu. There's still hope. There are three more exams to do.

No comments: