Friday, December 26, 2003

Pointless Blab


It's my OAOL's birthday today, I mean yesterday (Dec.25) thus, the gigantic greeting below.

I had a merry christmas yesterday. I couldn't believe my bisperas was sucky. I am so full. I swear if I eat another morsel my stomach would explode. We had the usual birthday staple, (walang kamatayang)spaghetti and cake but I ate huge servings. Yum yum. A perfect ten for that chocolate cake! Triple yum yum. I ate mine with a lot of chocolate icing, which I really love. Hmmmm. Sweet.

After that super filling dinner/merienda ('cause it's too early to be dinner but too late for merienda), Kareeza called telling me how excited she is for tomorrow. She'll be adopting a cat, for crying out loud! Afterwards, I called Karren to greet her just before Christmas ends We talked for an hour and a half, updating each other with the "latest" while my mom was singing with the videoke on the background. We had a major catching up/chismisan to do. We haven't talked since the semester started.

We opened one wine bottle and I had a few sips of muscat. It has a measly 10% alcohol by volume so I'm not supposed to get drunk by that. My aunt bought pulutan (happy peanuts) to go with the drink. Ang sosi ng inumin mo tapos ang pulutan mo happy peanuts lang? hehe
After that, I grabbed the microphone from my mom and sang my heart out to the tune of old senti songs and mariah carey (lakas ng loob ko no?). My throat hurt after that as it always does after singing that Mariah cd. Si Regine naman sa susunod...

LSS: silverchair's the greatest view
mood: freaked out but happy

No comments: