Sunday, November 30, 2003

There's Something About Mary Erica

I wanted to write about a lot of stuff but I just can't organize my thoughts right now, maybe it's because of the pile of work I have to do and haven't even started a single damned thing or the stupid hormones. arrgh!

I don't have anything better to do so I guess I'll answer this one.

1. Name : Erica

2. Were you named after anyone? that cartoon/anime where the bida keeps on yelling the girl's name which happens to be same as mine

3. Do you wish on stars? I don't think I ever did. But I might do that soon to pass Chem14 (the most wonderful subject of them all)

4. Which finger is your favorite? the little pinky finger coz it's called pinky. I like pink (hehehehe bakla)

5. When did you last cry? I can't remember the exact date but it was the time I wrote this uber drama thing. ewwww.

6. Do you like your handwriting? Yep. Specially when the pen's neat and the paper is smooth

7. Any bad habits? talking a lot? (if that's a bad habit)

9. What is the most embarrassing CD on your shelf? Aegis (hahaha. discalimer: hindi sa kin yun)

10. If you were another person, would you be friends WITH you? I haven't thought about that but yeah.. I think so.

12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Uhhmmm.. yep but everyone has done it right? And I was really guilty about it that I don't do it now (owwwsss?)

13. Do looks matter? For some people, looks matter a great deal. For me, yes it does but it doesn't have to be the only thing you see on other people.

14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? My 4th yr English teacher could answer that. Shift + F7... you don;t have to trust it all the time.

15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Who thinks about those kind of things anyway?

16. Do fish have feelings? Nemo has feelings... and that fish Flounder from The Little Mermaid has feeling too. So I guess, fish have feeling just like dogs and cats and frogs.

17. Are you trendy? nah uh.

18. How do you release anger? I forgot how it feel like being angry.

19. Where are your second homes? Kareeza's house (Donna's house is a candidate though not much like a second home right now)

20. What was your favorite toy as a child? lutu-lutuan set and office-offisan stuff.

21. What class in school do you think is totally useless? CAT, back in high school

23. Have you ever been on radio or television? On radio, yes. I used to join contests. God, I miss those days.

25. Do you have a journal? Not counting my blog (which is kind of a journal but not so journal-ish), I hate journals especially if I write them.

26. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Uhhmmm...guilty.

27. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No. I would want to be in one some time in the future (minus the sweaty bodies).

28. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Nothing in particular. Guess, I haven't pondered about that yet.

29. What are your nicknames? egay, egs and other parallel monickers

30. Would you bungee? Definitely

31. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.

32. What are you worried about right now? That I might flunk Chem 14 (God forbid). That my history teacher would call me and ask me a question I haven't any single idea. Or that I would be late on Monday... Lots of things. I'm sick, these things don't usually worry me.

33. Do you ever wear overalls? Before, when I was this (demonstrates) small.

34. Do you think that you are strong? I'd like to think that.

35. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocomint or anything that has chocolate in it.

36. What're your favorite colours? Periwinkle and mint green ( I like a little pink too.)

37. What is your least fav. thing in the world? Hipocrisy and Phony people

38. How many wisdom teeth do you have? Haven't got any

39. Are you in love with anyone? No.

40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I just copy pasted this from the Big Moron.

41. How many people have a crush on you right now? Hahaha. That's a funny one. Ask people with thicker skin to answer that.

42. Who do you miss most right now? High school friends and a little of me... before.

No comments: