Friday, November 07, 2003

I wrote this offline and I'm posting it now

November 7

At 2:21 AM and I'm still up and kicking. Considering, it's been a really full day. Me and my berks had an appointment yesterday to watch the Matrix. The appointment was set at 9:30 AM. At 9:00 AM, I was still at home because I overslept (again) and I'm f@*%ing coming from Laguna (1 1/2 hrs po ang travel time) pa! Don't it make you bummed when your always late even if you've promised to be early. God, I don't run out of reasons even if I don't want to. Arrgh! I hope this can be cured cause it's getting terminal.

I arrived at our meeting place around 11:00 AM then checked the screening times at the Customer Service, hoping that I could still make it before the movie was over. It struck me, right then and there: I didn't know where my friends were and there were 3 cinemas showing the Matrix. Darn! Why, of all times,is my phone not with me now? How in the world would I find them in three cinemas and a pretty big mall without a communication device even a coin-operated pay phone? After moments of relieving myself from panic in a KitKat bench, I decided to wait outside each cinema until my friends show up (the movies do not start and end at the same time). Two hours, a department store and a burger and fries meal later, I decided to go home cursing the day, feeling hopeless and extremely tired. When I was about to board the going down escalator, someone called me from behind. It turned out to be Sed (and my friends) who just finished watching the Matrix. Luck, luck, luck. It wasn't going to be a bad day after all.

Yep. I ended up watching the Matrix ('Twas Sed's and DK's second time. They can't get enough of Neo Superstar). It is the next best comedy flick ever after Matrix Reloaded and it was worth my 72 bucks. You should see it! It's got everything. You might not need to have your dose of movies for another month or so. Watch out for the Ghost Fighter (Eugene vs. Taguro) scene of Neo and Agent Smith (this was fun).

No comments: