Sunday, November 23, 2003


Last Friday, me and my girl friends had a MAJOR adventure at the Depot to buy the most perfect pair of Chuck Taylors ever. I bought the red hi-cut ones I've been dying to have for only 200 bucks. Isn't that shway? I'm the happiest person in the whole espanding universe. Even the heavy downpour and of course, the flood that was bound to follow that would not and could not upset me. Not even the über full bus we had to ride going to Ayala (it was so full that people who rode it literally got repelled out of the bus, you'd be better of riding an un-airconditioned Corimba bus) could not strike at the foundations of my noble-gas (family 8A) resembling configuration.

I thought I'd be contented having red Chucks, but no! I wanted more stuff to wear with it. I wanted a new skirt and a Paul Frank bag to complete the look. I have always believed that only prissy girls ranted about that kind of stuff. You know, clothes, accesories and other superficial things. But here I am hoping to have things I really didn't care about before. I'm afraid I've morphed into some kind of closet prissy miss. Ewwww... The thought scares me, sends shivers down my spine into my very coccyx. I might as well think it's all a part of growing up.

Enough of the paranoia. Right now, I'm just happy with my Chucky. We will walk together almost everyday. We will be there for each other. Me and my Chucky will love each other until we can love no more...

# I love my Chucks the best pair of shoes in the whole freakin universe.

No comments: