Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Whatever*

i was going through stuff under my bed matress when i came across a wish list i wrote probably a month ago when i was feeling depressed (i did?!)and i desperately wanted to put order in my life. i don't quite understand how a wish list could tidy up my messy college life but at least, you would know what to give me for my birthday. deviations from the said list would still be appreciated. i could definitely feel my face blow up now...
WISH LIST:
1) laptop
2) digicam
3) ipod
4) unlimited free DSL access
5) plasma TV (at least 21' but bigger would be better) or an LCD projector
6) cd ng Silverchair (yung greatest hits o kaya lahat ng titles pede rin)
7) drumset! (nyek)
8) optional: supply ng walang side-effect na whitening pills (kung meron man)

this is my wish list, my literal wish list. everything's just a wish... it could come true but i doubt if it would. >sigh!<
under the wish list, i wrote a list of my long term goals.

LONG TERM GOALS:
1) maka-graduate ng BS Nursing sa 2007
2) magkaron ng master's degree
3) magkaron ng PhD (kung single pa ko at age 29)
4) to travel the world
5) have an extensive CD collection (nyek! with all the piracy i'm doing, this is quite impossible.)

i think it's a pretty reasonable list but in case i don't reach these, i'll make another one.

opposite my long term goals i wrote:

SHORT TERM GOALS:
1) maging CS (ahem.. pagbigyan na. libre naman e.)
2) maka 1.75 sa mga N subjects
3) maipasa ang Chem 31 sa summer at Chem 40 next sem
4) mapanood ang Passion of the Christ
5) have a Silverchair cd

and i think i want to take them all back... i don't work under pressure, you know.

No comments: