Saturday, April 17, 2004

New Template

I really had to change templates after all. The pink layout got busted and I don't have the time to do the necessary repairs so I opted to post a new template. Bummer! I sooo liked that pink one.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Not really much going on in my dull, boring and pathetic life now. I'm currently enrolled in summer class and am taking Chemistry and Math subjects. Chemistry, as usual, is frightening with all the C's (symbol for Carbon) and H's (element 1). And Math would always be Math.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Wait. Will you look at that annoying banner? Irksome. It should've been perfect if not for that stupid banner.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Because I, again, had nothing better to do I randomly clicked my mouse on some of sed's blog links and I found out through these tests that :

Take the Girlfriend Quiz at www.kidzworld.com!


A Dream GF!

You're a definite keeper. You're not needy or clingy and you're almost as much fun to be around as one of the guys! You know exactly how much space your guy needs and how to keep your own groove on while in a relationship.

Wow! And to check the accuracy of that result. I took another similar test:

What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

-Perfect-
You're the perfect girlfriend. Which means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're the kind of chick that can hang out with your boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't care about presents or about going to fancy placed. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy being around your boyfriend.

That's from two different tests!

This will be the end. :: TTFN

No comments: