Saturday, May 01, 2004

Oh yeah!

orayt! i survived yet another week of acids, bases, chemical rxns, neutrophiles, electrophiles, blah blah and god knows wadelse! (ooops blasphemy ba to?). ayun, i'm kinda on the nanganganib side sa chem 31. we got our 1st dept exams results yesterday. I passed. Thank God! That's a relief. But I'm kinda like getting inferiority complex 'cause everbody's getting like a line-of-seven on the first exam and my score was a friggin'... never mind! I know I should be thankful I passed (despite teh fact I came in an hour late for the exam), and I am a lot thankful just don't want to feel left behind, that's all. Kainis kasi e. Nakaseksyon ko pa yung mga g.c. , matatalino, at magagaling. Tuloy the pressure is tremendous (mga 1 ton na)! BUt sadly, tamad pa rin ako. Pero in all fairness, I occasionally engage in advance reading kahit papano. hihihi. Yeh ryt. If you even call that reading... it's more like looking-at-the-page-doing-something-else.


enough 'bout that.
I rode a BBL bus today. I swear if I hadn't been to eager to get home I won't ride a BBL bus. Luckily, the bus I was in wasn't as BULOK as expected. So ayun, I went on with the usual things I do when I'm alone in a bus... I eat. So this two college-ish guys come in (hehe cute yung isa, yung isa di mukhang hindi although sa peripheral vision ko lang natignan), sat beside where I was stitting. Parallel existence, we sat next to each other but had no interaction whatsoever. Normal bus people. The bus was at Pasay Road, I think, when they brought out this potted cactus and the contents of a large National Book Store plastic bag. IN big bold letters, the package said it was a Quickwrap Kit. I thought the obvious, they were going to give the cactus as a gift, maybe for a girlfriend, none of my business. SO they started to figure out how to use the Quickwrap Kit. I saw them read the manual a couple of times. BUt guys and gift wrapping are like "chocolates and onions", they just don't fit, that from where I sat I wanted to grab the cactus and the Quicwrap kit and do it for them. The fate of the cactus on the hands of those two was unbearable. The finally managed ay guy-esque way to gift wrap. Ewan ko lang ha, the package said Quickwrap but I think the bus is already at ParaƱaque when they finished wrapping the cactus. I could have done it in less than 5 minutes... hehe yabang..


Yahoo! Messenger Beta is cutesy. I finally got it working. But I haven't tried out the image thingy yet. Launch Radio is A-S-T-I-G. bwahahaha <- devilish laugh dpat yan!

On my LAUNCHcast: halata bang bago? Staind- Zoe Jane
Rating:****
Comment:good for people who like the mellow Staind.

No comments: