Friday, January 04, 2008

super lazy day


Got up mighty late today (I know this is not new) as I kept snoozing the alarm. Really useless. Why do I even bother to set it when I keep turning it off and getting up late anyway? I blame it partly on the weather. It's super cold and my bed just won't let me get off that easy. The day's bound to be lazy and I'm super motivated to slack and take the day off. Too bad though I have scheduled a lot of work for the day and the boss is actually banking on my productivity today. On a Friday. Loser.

Oh and my friends want to go clubbing tonight. I'm sort of not in the mood to go with them because a) I forgot to pack bar clothes in the rush to get my ass to the office this morning and b) I'm just not in the mood. But yeah whatever, we'll see. I'll decide later. xp (my friends are so gonna kill me if I cancel. haha)

No comments: