Sunday, January 06, 2008

nightout

Turns out, after much deliberation and a borrowed outfit, I decided to go with my friends out clubbing last night despite the sub-optimal state I was in. My calves ached 7 out of 10 on the pain scale from all the walking and I was feeling kind of feverish, I might be having some ear infection again. :c

For a dance club on a Friday night, Piedra was quite anaemic. It felt like crashing into the wrong party. Music was good but people weren't dancing so you kind of get the impression that patrons went there to hook up which was crap! Come to think, I never really liked these kinds of places in the first place. I was too old.

Not an hour has passed since we got there that we left for coffee or food or anything. Piedra was getting pointless anyway and I'd totally collapse if I stood another moment. So we transfered to nearby Pier One where we were seated and had an eat, gab and bash fest until past 5 in the morning.

credits: http://soundwave07.multiply.com

No comments: