Thursday, January 03, 2008

back to work


After 16 days of unpaid vacation, we are officially back at the office, all three of us. I have to admit, I kind of missed the office a bit, including the Butch and our weird little office dynamics :o

When I got to my desk, two Christmas gifts were waiting, which is kind of guilty-fying because I haven't prepared any for people here at the office. All my holiday money's gone. But whatever. Maybe they have gotten over the Christmas gifts already. Anyway, since there were only 3 of us in the office plus the Boss, I kind of know who those came from. From Ms. L and the Boss. Ms. L got me a shirt and the Boss, a cute charm bracelet. I love both.

New year was also greeted by a new look. The office had a major face lift over the holidays. All the piled clutter on top of the filing cabinets mysteriously disappeared. Butch is a prime suspect. Nevertheless, I'm enjoying the clutter-free look. I sort of feel the new environment is good for my Ch'i. Now I'm feeling good. I should probably go to the mall.

2 comments:

Sedricke said...

"After 16 days of unpaid vacation, we are officially back at the office, all three of us."

made me laugh. like the poncho. HAHA.

akireus said...

drop it with the poncho!