Sunday, March 27, 2005

mood post #1

mood post #1
i need to study for my chemistry exam but i can't. i just can't. and i have come up with about a hundred excuses to justify my sheer lack of motivation.
----------------------------------------------------------

my left ear is swollen. it's red and it's slightly bigger than my other ear. it's quite funny actually. but hell... it's really really painful. i think my inflammatory response got activated. well, it's nice to know my immune system's working and all but my concentration level's down to zero because of the stupid pain. now, i can't study. i can't even do anything even slightly productive anymore.
----------------------------------------------------------
oh and yeah, have i not mentioned yet? i'm on vacation mode already. it's really hard to do anything. i even find getting out of bed in the morning/early afternoon such an immense feat. now, flipping my notes is just too much to handle...
---------------------------------------------------------
i am a total sloth...isn't that a capital sin or something? my cathecism skills fail me as of the moment. but i'm pretty sure its on one of them list of sins. i'm just lucky i don't grow algae on my back.
i'm so lazy i might as well be on coma. haha.
---------------------------------------------------------
meet my new bestfriend:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

it has the coolest shows ever. it used to be a boring channel, but it rose from the ashes and turned to this wonderful phoenix of a tv channel. haha. i just love it.
i suggest you watch that special on spiders. sobrang astig. cool editing. cool cinematography. cool writers. cool spiders. cool everything. you shouldn't miss it. and while you're at it, try and catch an episode of Interpol Investigates. ang galing din. if you're into all the blood and gore, Built for the Kill is just the perfect show for you. and a ton others. basta. manood na lang kayo.

No comments: