Thursday, February 12, 2004

Tapos na ang lab exams




Eto tinayp ko na to dati ngayon ko lang ipopost:

Alas I have survived the dreaded N3 lab exam which has been making us burn more midnight oil (and more eyebrows) and has left us hanging on our seats for the past days or weeks even, for the studious minority. But, and a very big But at that, it doesn’t end there. Yes, we have gone through a pre-exam orientation that almost made our hearts leap out of our bodies with tremendous beating. Yes, we have answered all 101 anatomy questions though not all correctly. Yes, we have tried to identify models of human organs some of which looked like big boobies (but I still say it is human ass) that apparently was a human diaphragm. And yes, I have focused the microscope with relative ease considering the defectiveness of that stupid microscope. However, the feared hell two-weeks have just begun. I have a mountain of things to do that I had to have an organizer (it's soo not like me to have organizers) so that I won’t forget things.
Two days after that (Saturday) we had a Chemistry lab exam which was just plain b*llsh*t (uhhmmm.. ballshot?). Need I explain more? That same Saturday afternoon, we still had to attend CWTS. I was late... again. Still, that night I had a debut to attend. My grade school classmate turned 18 and it delights me that after all these years she still remembers to invite me on such a special night. A lot of my other classmates were there too. It was just like before same laughs, lots of stories, same people just bigger (and taller) people. It's nice to know some things haven't changed. Of course, some did change. We were more mature (ahem..). They already had past and present relationships and heartbreaks to talk about. Some smoked, some were alcoholics (not me!) who spilled brandy on each other for fun and some learned how to drive. Ang saya talaga...

No comments: