Sunday, February 29, 2004

Philophobia



i don't have blogging in my things-to-do list nowadays... :( i have so many things to do i can't fit them in my perpetually full schedule (you know, pictorials.. autograph signings.. sheesh they can be tiring sometimes. hehe). there's that concept paper, and that summary analysis and that exam and that exam and that exam too. but not even the truckload of urgent things to do can keep me from raving about this song i like as of the moment. i can't tell anyone about it. not that i don't want to. i just feel they're not interested. so i though i'd write it down instead... the song's kinda mushy, but hell, wdf i like it :) . i can't totally relate to the song but i kinda feel it ;) (feeling ako e). i imagine doug singing it to me. wow, heaven. kahit na di siya masyadong gwapo pwede na rin. pipikit na lang ako. whoever that "reason" is he was referring to, she's one lucky earthling (that is, if she's a she). eto yung lyrics: (note: kung hindi mo trip ang mushy songs, this is not for you pare ko... sori ka na lang:) )

I'm not a perfect person- who is?
There's many things I wish I didn't do- oo nga
But I continue learning- true...
I never meant to do those things to you- what things?
And so I have to say before I go
that I just want you to know

** I found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start off anew
And the reason is you...--> at this point, i faint

I'm sorry that I hurt you- no you didn't you..you *&^%&%$
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through- can't relate
I wish that I could take it all away- kung di ka pa ba naman patawarin niyan ewan ko na lang
I'll be the one who catches all your tears- awww...
That's why I need you to hear
**

Found a reason to show
the side of me you didn't know
a reason for all that I do
and the reason is you... --> how sweet. kilig.

Pag kinantahan ka ng ganyan (syempre for the right reasons) parang gusto mo na yatang matunaw. parang mawawala lahat ng buto (at tinik) mo sa katawan at kakailanganin mong uminom ng Skele-Gro. :) ang saya.

No comments: