Thursday, January 01, 2004

This Year I Learned That...



-you don't get anything good from drinking too much gin-pom except good memories for other people.
-people come and go but true friends will remain to bug and pester you the rest of your life
- I can be bitchy as hell. Nyahaha.
- I can have a share of frustrations too :(
- you'll never know what you would actually do unless faced with the real thing.
- I am a torpe individual.
- that blogging is so much fun and addicting.
- I am a unique human-being.
- you don't have to go with the flow all the time.
- all it takes is a little prayer and tremendous guts to go with it.
- we all go through the same predictable stages.
- Freud is a pervert.
- I can be geeky as well.
- after two years of Chemistry, I emerge not knowing anything about it. As in anything.
- it's actually nice to be better than everyone else.
- I suck at tutoring but I get paid anyways.
- it's possible to be with someone everyday and yet still have an inexhaustible source of something to talk about on the phone.
- one should discover the wonders of local tv.
- Spongebob is the funniest thing.
- people have the same testimonials and dedication messages for me. Weird...
- sometimes it's nice to be actually good in math even just once.
- college is a different world. A different galaxy, even.
- as you grow up, you learn a lot of things good, bad and whatever!

No comments: