Friday, January 09, 2004

I missed my bloggy


The year of the monkey is treating me like super! We got our test results this week and I passed our first long exam in N3 (yehey!). All that studying and praying paid off. I also passed our first chem departmental exam (bigger yehey!) with higher mark than expected. I really thought I was finished with chem14. Whew, thank God! Well, that's a good way to start the year.
________________________

Anyhoos, I pulled off another of my moronic stunts at school yet again.

Location: RH steps- tambayan ng mga org tsaka mga walang tambayan, so maraming tao dun
Time: Around 2 o' clock in the afternoon
Date: 01-06-03

I fell off the last two steps of the stairs, landed on my knees, screamed, been laughed at by Julius(!), myself and God-knows whoelse, and ended up with a really, really, really small, almost unoticeable abrasion (because I was wearing pants) with the whole school looking because apparently I was busy texting while walking. What kind of creature does that while going down the stairs?! I was fortunate enough we were going home when that happened so that, they'll never see more of me for the day. I looked really silly and hilarious that when I think of it I laugh at the sight of my idiocy. Now they'll all remember me and say "Ayan yung babeng nahulog sa hagdan ng RH text kasi ng text" followed by muffled laughter whenever I pass by. Sweeeet... What a nice way to make yourself known! I just hope no one would remember that.

No comments: