Sunday, January 04, 2004

Surprise! May pasok nanaman


I can't believe myself. How lazy can I get? Two weeks of no classes (ergo, a lot of time to do things) and I haven't finished the ton of requirements I'm supposed to do and it's freakin' Sunday night already! So here I am in front of the computer once again, cramming. I never understood why people are so fond of putting things off for the last minute and then cram everything the night before the dreaded deadline and cuss the hell out of everything because darned prof didn't give enough time. Drat! What stupidity.
Remember the list of things to do I posted? I haven't accomplished half of that until now. I haven't read my Marieb. I haven't read the Comm2 handouts. I haven't read the (lame)PE handouts. I haven't studied for our Chem14 exam on Tuesday. Apparently, I won't have time for that anymore. Which makes me think, what have I done the past couple of weeks?! I can't remember anything. Or maybe, I haven't done anything that's why I can't remember. Or yet another maybe, I have spent so much time in sleeping that I didn't have enough time to do anything else.
Looking on the other side of the coin, maybe two weeks just wasn't enough for all the things I had to do. If only vacation was extended for another more week maybe I can work on my requirements... but again, maybe not.
I'm hardly prepared to go to school tomorrow. I'm just hoping I won't be late (again) for my first period 'cause that's a really, really shitty way to start the year. I am also praying hard that she won't be giving us a quiz tomorrow 'cause that's way, way crappy. So crappy that it makes cat's dung smell so good. Hi Mela (you cute cat)!
Anyhoo, we all have to face reality tomorrow, whatever that is. For those who live down south, goodluck sa traffic sa SLEX sana hindi ka abutin ng ten years!

No comments: