Sunday, March 30, 2008

coffee prince

Big Bro and I had Coffee Prince marathon Saturday night at an aunt's place. Although I liked the TV version more (despite the hideous dubs, it had awesome Tagalog script which captured my perfectly Filipino taste for cheesiness in soaps) I wasn't able to religiously stick to watching it because of the horrible time slot.

Thanks to piracy, the DVD had repulsive english subs. I was able to finish the series but I also incurred a terrible headache, which now I think is not so fair after all.

The series was OK. But if you're gonna watch it, don't get the pirated copy. It will only be a waste of 80 precious pesos. Instead, watch it on mysoju.com (great subs, korean dubs so you get to hear the real voices of actors and the best thing is it's absolutely FREE).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love coffee prince. =] first time ko manood at magsubaybay (huh?) ng asian telenovelas. and i've no regrets. =]

akireus said...

the best so far. i give it to koreans for such weird story lines. hehe. :)