Sunday, March 09, 2008

always hit save

Except for the fact that I have lost a day's worth of work by moronically failing to hit save last Friday, I think I had a pretty good week at the office.

For one thing and quite a major one given my tainted track record, I haven't been involved in office mischief or at least haven't been caught doing any. I am extra cautious now and slightly paranoid that I've mastered the art of, dare i say, deception and stealth.

O and I have also started a daily devotion-- office exercise. We have resolved to once and for all put an end to unwanted bulges which have accumulated as a result of living our otherwise sedentary lives. The extra endorphins are quite useful too.

And yeah, I had a record-breaking earlybird streak. Four straight days (Monday was an exception merely because nobody gets early anywhere on mondays.)! It was actually starting to freak me out. It wouldn't have mattered had no one noticed but of all people, the Boss did. It was the perfect pat-in-the-back, ego-boost moment and I would have loved to put on my best in-your-stupid-face! look, but as I was early, no one else was there to witness my moment of glory. And as they say, it could have easily been just my imagination.

2 comments:

lonelytraveller said...

This is funny! =p

akireus said...

thanks. funny happens everyday to me :p