Sunday, March 21, 2004

I Loooooove Chem

Darn I think I'll flunk that chemistry exam. I don't know. I just think I would. Ok, so it was just a 50-item multiple choice exam... so what? I've never done so much panghuhula (future-telling) in my life. Ever. I studied the night before the exam until I accidentally shut my eyes, next thing I know, I'm in Dreamland. Still, I did much more studying morning before the exam. And dang... it just wasn't enough. Thermodynamics was especially hard. I can't remember it being that hard. It was much easier in high school when thermodynamics was discussed in Physics class. It's either the subject... or just my utter disgust for anything Chemistry.
Which brings back to mind my practical exam in Chemistry Lab last Friday which was, mind you, equally sucky but way, way moronic. I gotta tell you about that. You know how exams with stations, work. They're made for the cool, calm and collected (too bad I'm not one of those). You can't make it through the exam if your hands are all shaky and wet and clammy and your mind's in total blur for not having passed the last station smoothly and you haven't read the damn manual beforehand. I can't even mix a stupid solution in a test tube right! I just learned you're not supposed to stick a humongous stirring rod inside a test tube if you want to mix it correctly. Haha. That's what I did, me moron...

Oh anyway, I underwent an intensive detox program right after I got home yesterday, that is a whole night of watching Spongebob, Boston Public et.al. I need my vitamins to keep my sanity before working on my research paper due next week.

No comments: