Monday, March 08, 2004

Cute ng bago kong template no? Pink and girlie.. parang ako :)


My mind is in total whirlwind right now and I don't know why. This could be about a hundred things- #%$&^$%^ hormones, exams, papers, mixed emotions yadda yadda. I'm not sure. But what's eating me now is that I've been given my chance to accomplish a lot through a whole day of pre-announced "free cuts" (excuse me for borrowing the Atenean term)and yet I am still as unproductive as ever (surprise!). Scenes from the near future flash before me... tsk tsk. Not good, not good indeed.
Anyway, if anything, I am tired of hearing myself hate me for the same things I've been complaining about back last semester. Nakakasawa na paulit-ulit na lang, wala rin namang pagbabago. Besides doing considerable damage to my self-esteem, it isn't doing any good to anyone either. Although I may hate myself occasionally, I swear I won't complain about academic stuff ever, however unreasonable. After all, I am responsible for that and I would eventually do it anyway no matter how I complain. Garsh, all the complaining I've done in the past for nothing. Wasted.
And then, some sarcastic voice at the back of my head goes, "Right... keep telling yourself that." Sweet... just sweet.


Ask Yourself: "What makes me happy?"

No comments: