Thursday, August 11, 2005

some things

some things
only happen to me. just after fervently hoping it wouldn't. parang nananadya.
and i thought lady luck and i were friends. but apparently, she is one tough prankster. pag siya ang nang-trip, iba. expect the unexpected. and you'd definitely believe that nothing is impossible.

there i was minding my own business when some senior girl (thanks to her!) approached me and told me the red flag was on...big time! and scenes from my life flashed before my eyes... oh no! i'm dead. really... ok, no. but i was good as dead. i wished i was dead. i honestly, hoped i would just vanish right at that moment. the thing was, i was in uniform. and i reckon, hours earlier i was actually telling a classmate that that was the worst thing that could ever happen when you're in that godforsaken uniform. or, when you're wearing anything for that matter.

so anyway, i tried to wash it off, but to no avail. it was darn difficult in that dress. so i opted for cover. i was trying to be as discrete as i could but somehow the janitor noticed and told me i should get a jacket and tie it around my waist. like i didn't know that! the problem was, no one seemed to have a jacket anywhere. and every person i asked automatically knew what was going on. practically, the whole college knows. you could just imagine how many people have known.

every person i asked, plus every person within 1 meter radius the time i asked, plus every person on the girl's bathroom and everyone within 5 meter radius from me automatically knew. even the guard approached me and offered that i use the boy's bathroom, when all i wanted to do was to put on my apron. duh i don't need the boy's bathroom to do that!

i literally, wanted the earth to swallow me back whole.

anyway, after everything that happened, i couldn't muster the strength to get on with my life and my migraine was threatening me again. so i skipped class and went home. and that was the best thing that happened to me. for the day, at least.

No comments: