Sunday, May 15, 2005

lost my phone

lost my phone
i'm almost over, about 97 percent over the fact that my phone got lost by this dude that from now on, for purposes of confidentiality and safety, we would refer to as "brother".

it's funny how when you say the same things over and over, the emotions that come along with them slowly wear off. and then it gets annoying. really annoying. so i'm not telling for the nth time how "brother" lost the phone... which negates the whole point of bloggering(TM) the whole thing. X) the thing was the phone seemed to have mysteriously vanished.
I have theories though something involving "brother" and the word "aliens".

anyway, i'm using a new number, which should be posted on demand. i reckon the dangers of posting it on a public blog such as this would be enormous. i have people running after my neck... hehe. the last thing you'll need would be neck congee on the menu.

No comments: