Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baguio City

Along with 11 other friends, I would be heading to the mountains this weekend for vacation, cold(er) weather and a change of scenery which I totally deserve after all the stress we are made to deal with here at the new office.

As proof of my stressful life, you may have noticed that I haven't been updating my site for a while. My social life is almost non-existent and life events have been almost purely work-home-work-home. That's basically how boring and uneventful things are going right now. More things happen inside a stationary coin bank and we all know virtually nothing happens there.

Come to think, things have been blah these past few days. I think it's the weather. I know some people who have also been feeling crappy lately. It's colder now than it was last December. You don't see the sun as often and for some reason, it's extremely windy. What is happening to the world?

All I can think about is our Baguio trip.

2 comments:

kei said...

...climate change caused by the melting ice caps...global warming eklash...kaya daw all of us should be more earth-friendly. ;)

akireus said...

hehe. so I've heard. :)