Monday, June 05, 2006

20 utterly random facts

20 utterly random facts you need not know (but will probably read anyway) about myself:
  1. i have been supporting public transportation for nearly 8 years and counting.
  2. i am a sloth. i eat, sleep, watch TV and don't exercise.
  3. i feel/feel that i look smarter with my glasses on. :p
  4. a classmate from first yr high school christened me with my nickname egay and has actually a pseudo-logical explanation for it.
  5. and i have been called that ever since.
  6. there are actually more than 10 other nicknames derived from egay.
  7. i want to gain weight on all the right places.
  8. i secretly hope for fairer skin sometimes, nevertheless i enjoy being brown.
  9. my yahoo id is my first name spelled backwards with an underscore in between.
  10. i was a slave of the TV.
  11. i am a videoke/karaoke freak.
  12. i believe i can live on spaghetti alone.
  13. i am habitually tardy.
  14. i am secretly a fan of mandy moore.
  15. i don't like undue attention and almost all kinds of confrontation.
  16. i have and with all shame, at some point backstabbed a friend and i regret doing so .
  17. i love Burger King anything.
  18. sometimes ( well yeah, all the time!) when i don't have anything to do on the bus ride home, i eavesdrop on other peoples' conversations and based on those facts, infer what their lives must be like on my mind.
  19. once, on the bus, someone told me he was bisexual. talk about unnecessary info!
  20. i can't believe how malas i am sometimes and if i would rate myself as on a malas scale of 0 to 5, 0 being the lowest, i'd say i am a 4.

No comments: