Wednesday, June 15, 2005

i'm worried

i'm worried.

we are on our second week of classes and never, ever, even in the squeaky and cobwebsy corners of my mind have i imagined a week straight without a single tardy mark on my record. this is just so not me, that it scares me.

has the late ms. egay been resurrected?

and am i really that ready to face a life of punctuality?

oh, i don't know... for all we know, i'll be reverting back to my old ways next week or even the days to come, tomorrow or the day after that or may be even the day after the day after that. nothing really is for certain.

what i do know is, i have not been feeling optimal for the past days. out of 8 days, 1 day had been with febrile temperature, 4 days with tenacious cough and some 3 days with a terrible heavy feeling in the head.

oh no... maybe...but no...

could this really be the effect of too much punctuality?

i have stopped responding to paracetamol for my headaches and i'm slowly forging a dependency for mefenamic acid 500mg. ooops.

a punctual drug dependent...

what do you think? not my cup of tea xD.

* that klaudia koronel girl is on TV again.
enough already, it's way past graduation season. this is overkill. overkill!!!

No comments: